Forums

Layouts

Photobucket

I CT FOR

Followers

Talk to me

Sunday, 7 November 2010



Program of choice is pspX2
My choice of scrap was pimpmytags "winter wonderland" can be purchased HERE
I am using the fabulous artwork of jasmine becket griffith, you can purchase HERE
Not sure where the mask came from..please if its yours let me know so i can give you the proper credit.
Font of choice is susies hand which can be found HERE

Let's start!

Open a new white or transparent canvas 600x600 (can be resized later)

Open paper of choice load mask then merge all.

Open Snowflake element resize and copy and paste onto background layer,add drop shaddow 1 1.

Open sparkle element resize and copy and paste onto background layer,add drop shaddow 1 1.

Open your frame Resize, copy and paste onto the background.

Open Tube of choice a resize, copy and paste onto background.

Go back to your background layer so tube is under frame.Then merge all.

Using some of the elements i made a cluster for the bottom of the frame,copy and paste onto bottom of frame.

add drop shaddow.

Add your elements of choice. I added the robin to the right of my cluster.

Also added the string of stars to the left of the frame. Add your drop shaddow.

How easy was that! :)


Crop, resize, add your name/wordart and copyright info then Save!

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Lorna
United Kingdom
Hi all my names Lorna im 33 years old.Im a full time mum and housewife..i love to psp i have been doing it since January 08 and loving every minute of it.I live in Scotland in the United Kingdom..my three children are Owen who is 12 Aaron who is 9 and my little girl Denny who is 7.
View my complete profile

My Blinkie

Search

Loading...

Blog Archive

Labels

Awards (10) Bibi (59) Christmas (22) Contests (4) CT Work (102) Dark (7) Desirena (7) Ditzy (5) Eclipse (5) Family pics (1) FTU TUT (19) Halloween (6) Kez (6) Krissy (8) Life (1) Mar (1) Masks (4) Military (1) My creations (201) Nicky (7) Offers (4) Pickups (2) Pressies (1) PTU TUT (58) Rissa (8) St Patricks Day (2) Swatches (6) Templates (3) Tutorial Results (3) Valentine (7) Various (32)

My Licences Artists

  • Keith Garvey - KG1077
  • Roman Zaric - RZ047
  • Zindy S.D. Nielsen - ZZT-2986
  • Elias Chatzoudis - 10218
  • TonyTZ - TTZ297
  • The Hunter - APSS0251
  • Arthur Crowe - AC253
  • XERACX - IRL1852D
  • Suzanne Woolcott - SW104
  • Barbara Jensen - BJ2695

My licences

  • CDO - CDO-2298
  • SATC - SATC442
  • PDF - PDF_ldunbar1979
  • TPP- TPP00636
  • TBP - TBP0183
  • UYA - UYA3367
  • SNC - SNC_LODU
  • DSI - DSI 501
  • PA - PA0108
  • PTE - PTE0300
  • MPT - MPT4297
  • CILM - CI-4810LM
  • AMI - AMIQfEVc

My Blog List